June 19, 2005

new layout any day, i promise

My first website was....I don't know for sure, but I think this was it (from around when I was in 8th grade, I think). Then I had a very green layout at sibo.blogspot.com sophomore year in high school, after reading about the Blogger revolution in Newsweek (funny, up until I had read that article, I had no idea what a weblog was). Then I had some starry, sunny, electrifying, and more greeny layouts, and I started this blog with some computer graphics layouts. Then I rediscovered Javascript, and for a while, this blog would rotate between the different layouts, all of them equally tacky. After coming to the realization that quantity did not make up for quality when it came to blog layouts, I decided to make a more professional-looking layout (this one, Sibo No Go). This one uses Javascript to randomy pick quotes to display and generate positions for Go pieces. Sometime this week, Sibo No Go will be replaced by iBo (Can anyone guess what that means?). It still has javascript goodness, but also has more original graphics, and, I think, is easier on the eyes. Along with this visual restructuring comes a pledge of better content. I guess after iBo goes up and a few weeks have passed, we'll see how the transition/rejuvenation went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home