June 20, 2005

links

I respect the privacy of other people's blogs by using their nicknames or internet handles if their blog does not have their real name. Except for Phuc--that's really how you spell his name. But, no, I am not friends with the REAL Pacman. This begs the question, of course, how do I order the links? Simple. I convert each person's internet handle into an equivalent numerical value via alpha-beta-zeta conversion with randomly assigned quantum numbers. Don't be sore if your link is last.

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 01:02:00 AM, Blogger Michael said...

At first, I gasped in fright at my blog not being included...so I started rolling over the titles, desperately hoping for http://behindmichaelsblueeyes.blogspot.com/ to appear.

It did.

And I laughed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home