June 05, 2005

jesus loves you more than you can know

So research is going pretty well, and genetics is breezing by. I'm cooking a pizza for 9 minutes, so while it's in the oven, some points of interest: I watched The Graduate the other day at Bryan (our third roommate)'s recommendation. Excellent movie. When I read review of Garden State on imdb, some reviewers felt that it ripped off of The Graduate, not in plot but in overall feel and technique. I have to agree that they're very similar movies, but that doesn't take anything away from Garden State. Plus, let's face it, Natalie Portman rocks my socks off. And Simon & Garfunkel are good, but one can only handle so much (all of The Graduate's soundtrack was done by S&G). Played an old dude in tennis last night. He had an extra wooden racquet that I used. I know this sounds weird, but I think my backhand is better with a wooden racquet. Looking at just the physics of my tennis swing, that makes no sense. Maybe wood inspires a sense of confidence in me or something. Kinda like how the knights felt like pimps with their armor, even though they could be cut down by the newer crossbows, or the samurais vs guns. Also I hope to play tennis for just fun tonight--haven't done that since my girls' tennis team days last year. Oh, how time flies. Inuyasha and Detective Conan are far better than I originally believed. Now I just need a good source to get them free and quick. It was a temperate 70ish degrees all of this summer--until today. It hit the freak'n 90s, until a big storm a few hours ago. Now it's only 86 degrees, but it's still a lil uncomfortable. I really don't want to resort to using the AC, but it may come down to that =/ OK ! PIZZA DONE! BABOLI TIME

1 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 06:18:00 PM, Blogger kyrie said...

im pretty sure that burkey still has his skirt from those girls tennis team days.



man, those were hilarious times


kyrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home